high heels

i bought a pair of high heels yesterday..
i bought it with purpose to wear it when i practiced dancing..
this is my first time buying a high heels i think..
because i dislike wear high heels unless it is an event..
why? because i'm quite fat i..
when i'm wearing high heels, i think its heels didnt got any balance for carrying my weight.. =))
usually, my high heels are buying by my sister.. thanks sis.. :*
waakkakakakka..

last day, i bought a same model of high heels with my besties..
we got same model but different size..
35 for me and 36 for hers..
we will wear it tomorrow for practicing dance..
:D hoping all will run smoothly.. =))
dear high heels, please be nice to me.. Dont be broken or damaged during practicing..
or i must buy  a new one.. T__T it's hard to find a model of high heels that suit for me..
and the most important is, i must save my money for paying a lecture's fee on this August or Sept ..
T______T
okay.. that's all.. =))

1 comments:

Unknown July 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Hahhaha...funny..:))

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Dely Lim Xin Ai
Batam, Indonesia
just a simple and ordinary girl who always has a battle between her head and her heart.. :D
View my complete profile

Followers